Here is some of the simplest and tastiest paleo recipes. Enjoy!
Paleo Ground Beef Tacos
- 1 Kilo of Ground Meat
- 1 Checkered cut onion
- 3 Tomatoes
- 1 Checkered Yellow Pepper
- 1 Jalapeño, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon cumin powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- ¼ tablespoon chili powder (or to taste)
- Salt and pepper
- ¼ Cup finely chopped coriander (to garnish).
- Coconut oil for cooking
- Lettuce leaves (may also be lettuce ball)
- Strain the onion with a spoonful ofcoconut oil, until they are completely cameronized.
- Add the meat to the pan, whirl with a spatula until the meat is fully cooked. With a spoon remove the excess water from the pot.
- When the meat is fully cooked, add the tomatoes, yellow pepper, jalapeno, chopped garlic, cumin, paprika, oregano, chili powder and salt and pepper.
- Strain until the tomatoes are soft
- Garnish with cilantro and serve on a leaf of lettuce.
Salmon Wasabi Burgers
Salmon Wasabi Burgers are perfect if you adore spicy food, and enjoy the pungent, hot taste of wasabi and ginger.
- 1 pound skinless salmon filet
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- ¼ cup fresh scallions, finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, minced
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- ½ cup blanched almond flour (not almond meal)
- 1 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- ¼ cup wasabi powder
- 1 tablespoon water
- coconut oil for frying
- Rinse salmon, pat dry, and cut into ¼ inch cubes.
- In a large bowl, combine salmon, ginger, scallions, cilantro, eggs, lime juice, almond flour, and salt
- In a small bowl, combine wasabi powder and water to form a paste
- Mix wasabi paste into salmon mixture
- Form batter into 2-inch patties with your hands
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat
- Sauté patties in batches until golden brown, 6 to 8 minutes per side
These burgers are very, very spicy. If you don’t like spicy food I would not recommend them. If you’re making them for small children, you may wish to experiment with omitting the wasabi altogether, or simply make my quick and easy Sesame Salmon Burger recipe instead.
In addition to serving these spicy salmon cakes with my Asian Slaw, I sometimes switch it up and pair them with my Roasted Broccoli and Carrot Fries –which are two of my boys’ favorite recipes. What will you serve with this healthy salmon burger recipe?
How To Make Zucchini Noodles
There’s nothing like spaghetti with meatballs, except when you can’t eat the spaghetti. Not to worry, when you know how to make zucchini noodles, there’s no need to be deprived of such classic dishes! Trading processed food (high-carb pasta) for another serving of vegetables.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound zucchini
- 1 teaspoon all purpose chef’s shake
- Heat olive oil in a large saute pan
- Add zucchini noodles and seasoning to pan
- Stir for 3-5 minutes until noodles are tender
Some people use aspiralizer to make zucchini noodles. However, I prefer the julienne peeler for a two reasons. First, it’s half the price of a spiralizer. Second, it takes up about a tenth of the space. So if you’re thinking about making zucchini noodles, my advice is to go with the julienne slicer!
Spicy Chicken With Grilled Lime
The best thing about grilled chicken? The grill! As in no messy pans or baking dishes to clean up.
- Place chicken pieces and limes in a large bowl
- In a small bowl, combine coconut sugar, paprika, garlic powder, pepper, allspice, and salt
- Pour spice mixture over chicken and mix thoroughly
- Cook chicken and limes (face down) on barbecue over medium heat for 15-20 minutes per side
- Chicken is done when an instant read thermometer stuck into chicken reads 165°
Homemade Sour Strawberry Gummies
These Homemade Sour Strawberry Gummies are packed with protein and fresh fruit! Plus, you only need 15 minutes of hands-on time to make these refreshing treats.
- ¾ cup lemon juice
- 1½ cups fresh strawberries (cut into small pieces with the leaves removed)
- 2 T maple syrup
- ¼ cup collagen powder
- Place the chopped strawberries and lemon juice in blender. Blend for 30 seconds until you get a thick liquid.
- Pour the liquid into a medium saucepan, and add the maple syrup and collagen. Whisk the ingredients together.
- Turn on stove to low heat, and whisk for 5 minutes (until everything is incorporated, and you get a thin liquid).
- Use a spoon to remove the foam from the top. Remove the saucepan from heat, and pour the mixture into a silicon mold.
- Let the collagen mixture chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour (until they’re firm).
Once firm, remove the collagen sour gummies from the mold and serve.
Tip: You can store the strawberry gummies in a glass jar in the refrigerator for up to three days.